Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
2101 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard North, Birmingham, AL, 35203, United States
3.5/5 (699 reviews)
Inspired spaces meet local flavor at our hotel in Birmingham
See how easy it is to live like a local at Sheraton Birmingham hotel. Boasting an energetic lobby teeming with urban energy, our hotel in Birmingham’s Uptown Entertainment District is dually suited for business or leisure. Just under ten minutes from Birmingham International Airport via our complimentary shuttle and connected to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex, we’re fully wired to keep execs connected and collaborating. Steps from the Birmingham Museum of Art and Regions Field, home of the Birmingham Barons, we’re the easy choice for experiencing the best of Magic City.
In addition to spacious guest rooms and suites appointed with Sheraton Signature® beds, you will enjoy working out with Sheraton Fitness, unwinding in our four restaurants and cafés, or loosening up with a swim in the heated indoor pool.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Weekend Savings Plus Breakfast
It’s time to turn on your weekend. Special perks for Starwood Preferred Guest® members:
- 35%* off stays Thursday – Sunday
- Daily continental breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant
Book online, or call 877-782-0150 and ask for rate plan SPG35B. Blackout dates apply.
Not an SPG® Member? Join today and discover just how rewarding membership can be.
*35% discount is taken off of RACK rates. Best available rate will be given if lower than 35% off RACK
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 699 verified guest reviews
66%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We have stayed @ this property four times now and each time we have enjoyed being there. All staff from the parking lot people, maids front staff & everyone connected with this property R so friendly and helpful. All deserve a raise and congratulations 4 making Sheraton a n excellent place 2 stop.
Sheraton Birmingham Hotel is located downtown, steps from dining, local attractions and the BJCC.
- Alabama Theatre
- Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
- Alabama State Fairgrounds
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
- Birmingham Zoo
- City Hall
- Desoto Caverns
- Five Points South Historic District
- Hoover Metropolitan Stadium
- Legion Field Stadium
- Regions Field
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
- Arlington Antebellum Home and Garden
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- McWane Science Center
- Mercedes-Benz United States International Visitors Center
- Southern Museum of Flight
- Birmingham-Southern College
- University of Alabama- Birmingham
- Riverchase Galleria
How To Get Here
Satisfy all your dining needs in one of four relaxing venues
Enjoy a wide array of options to satisfy any craving in our onsite restaurants and bars.
- Atrium Café
- Casey's Sports Bar & Grill
- Moretti's Lounge
- La Tazza
Hours Of Operation
Birmingham's premier convention, meetings & events hotel
Sheraton Birmingham Hotel is connected to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex, offering 385,000 square feet of meeting and exhibition space.
- 757 guest rooms
- 385,000 square feet of meeting and exhibition space
- 66 meeting spaces
- Alabama’s only 25,000 sq.ft. ballroom
- Skyway connected to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- Dedicated meeting and event specialists