Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
2101 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard North, Birmingham, AL, 35203, United States
3.4/5 799 reviews
Find Modern Southern Hospitality at Our Birmingham Hotel
Experience the undeniable energy of Alabama's biggest city at Sheraton Birmingham Hotel. Located in Birmingham's vibrant Uptown District, our hotel offers travelers of all types an ideal vantage point from which to explore the city.
Arrive with ease via our hotel's complimentary shuttle from Birmingham International Airport and settle in for a relaxing and productive stay. If you're traveling on business, you'll appreciate our modern meeting facilities and direct connection to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex, one of the Southeast's leading events and meetings destination. If you're visiting with the family, benefit from our proximity to local attractions like the Birmingham Zoo and Regions Field, home of the Birmingham Barons. Enhance your visit to Birmingham with a meal in one of our four restaurants, bars and cafés, break a sweat in our Sheraton Fitness Center or make a splash in our indoor heated pool. At the end of a busy day, you'll look forward to a restful night's sleep in our Sheraton Signature® bed.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Only in October
Save on fall travel when you book by October 31 for stays through November 30, including Thanksgiving.
- Savings up to 15%
- Valid for travel October 1 – November 30, 2017
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for our lowest prepaid rates.
Let’s do breakfast
Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for rate plan BAR1B.
Enjoy Club Level: Free Breakfast, Snacks and More
Upgrade to the Club Level, and stay connected to what matters most to you. You’ll enjoy:
- Continental breakfast, snacks and beverages
- High speed internet access and free local and 800 phone calls
- Upgraded room amenities and more
Book your Club Level room online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan SICLUB.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 799 verified guest reviews
63%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We are so happy that our travel plans were to stay at the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel. Unfortunately, our stay ended up being much longer than anticipated due to Hurricane Nate. Thank goodness we were in a place that could easily accommodate all of our needs. That made a difficult situation so much easier. The service of the staff was truly exceptional all weekend long. The VIP and Guest Services Leader went out of her way to ensure we had the best experience possible. The next time travel plans call for us to be in Birmingham, we will definitely be staying at the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel.
Sheraton Birmingham Hotel is located downtown, steps from dining, local attractions and the BJCC.
- Alabama Theatre
- Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
- Alabama State Fairgrounds
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
- Birmingham Zoo
- City Hall
- Desoto Caverns
- Five Points South Historic District
- Hoover Metropolitan Stadium
- Legion Field Stadium
- Regions Field
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
- Arlington Antebellum Home and Garden
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- McWane Science Center
- Mercedes-Benz United States International Visitors Center
- Southern Museum of Flight
- Birmingham-Southern College
- University of Alabama- Birmingham
- Riverchase Galleria
How To Get Here
Satisfy all your dining needs in one of four relaxing venues
Enjoy a wide array of options to satisfy any craving in our onsite restaurants and bars.
- Atrium Café
- Casey's Sports Bar & Grill
- Moretti's Lounge
- La Tazza
Hours Of Operation
BIRMINGHAM'S PREMIER MEETINGS AND EVENTS HOTEL
The area's leading convention and events destination, Sheraton Birmingham Hotel is directly connected to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex, offering 385,000 square feet of meeting and exhibition space.
- 757 guest rooms
- 385,000 square feet of meeting and exhibition space
- 66 meeting spaces
- Alabama's only 25,000-square-foot ballroom
- Skyway connected to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- Dedicated meeting and event specialists