Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
2101 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard North, Birmingham, AL, 35203, United States
3.4/5 816 reviews
Find Modern Southern Hospitality at Our Birmingham Hotel
Experience the undeniable energy of Alabama's biggest city at Sheraton Birmingham Hotel. Located in Birmingham's vibrant Uptown District, our hotel offers travelers of all types an ideal vantage point from which to explore the city.
Arrive with ease via our hotel's complimentary shuttle from Birmingham International Airport and settle in for a relaxing and productive stay. If you're traveling on business, you'll appreciate our modern meeting facilities and direct connection to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex, one of the Southeast's leading events and meetings destination. If you're visiting with the family, benefit from our proximity to local attractions like the Birmingham Zoo and Regions Field, home of the Birmingham Barons. Enhance your visit to Birmingham with a meal in one of our four restaurants, bars and cafés, break a sweat in our Sheraton Fitness Center or make a splash in our indoor heated pool. At the end of a busy day, you'll look forward to a restful night's sleep in our Sheraton Signature® bed.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Let’s do breakfast
Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for rate plan BAR1B.
Enjoy Club Level: Free Breakfast, Snacks and More
Upgrade to the Club Level, and stay connected to what matters most to you. You’ll enjoy:
- Continental breakfast, snacks and beverages
- High speed internet access and free local and 800 phone calls
- Upgraded room amenities and more
Book your Club Level room online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan SICLUB.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 816 verified guest reviews
63%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We stay in Birmingham a several times a year for cheer competitions. We always choose to stay at the Sheraton because of their location next to the BJCC, the club offerings, and the service. We have stayed at their sister property before, but nothing compares to the convenience and club lounge at the Sheraton. We love it!
Sheraton Birmingham Hotel is located downtown, steps from dining, local attractions and the BJCC.
- Alabama Theatre
- Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
- Alabama State Fairgrounds
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
- Birmingham Zoo
- City Hall
- Desoto Caverns
- Five Points South Historic District
- Hoover Metropolitan Stadium
- Legion Field Stadium
- Regions Field
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
- Arlington Antebellum Home and Garden
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- McWane Science Center
- Mercedes-Benz United States International Visitors Center
- Southern Museum of Flight
- Birmingham-Southern College
- University of Alabama- Birmingham
- Riverchase Galleria
How To Get Here
TEMPT YOUR PALATE IN OUR BIRMINGHAM RESTAURANTS
From elevated dining at Atrium Café to hearty pub fare at Casey's Sports Bar and Grill, Sheraton Birmingham Hotel offers travelers a range of restaurant options.
- Atrium Café
- Casey's Sports Bar & Grill
- Moretti's Lounge
- La Tazza
Hours Of Operation
BIRMINGHAM'S PREMIER MEETINGS AND EVENTS HOTEL
The area's leading convention and events destination, Sheraton Birmingham Hotel is directly connected to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex, offering 385,000 square feet of meeting and exhibition space.
- 757 guest rooms
- 385,000 square feet of meeting and exhibition space
- 66 meeting spaces
- Alabama's only 25,000-square-foot ballroom
- Skyway connected to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
- Dedicated meeting and event specialists